Terrapin and the Hare Mud Run
You will have to conquer over a dozen unique obstacles on your way though our 5k course. Below are brief descriptions of each planned race obstacle.
3D Spider Web
- Don't get tangled.
Up and Under
- Climb over and duck under some fences.
- It's just an old football exercise. Did you play?
- there will plenty of leftovers.
Mill Race Run
- Run along the old mill race where logs and other obstacles will be in your way.
Down and Dirty
- This one may be a little muddy.
- run through tires that are hanging in the air and lying on the ground.
- Yep you have to climb this one.
Run Deer Run
- Navigate through the woods on the deer trails. Don't step in any scat.
- this one is a "just a little steep."
Short Man's Tunnel
- don't bump your head.
- run through the tunnel of foam!
- Water/First Aid...its not an obstacle unless you want it to be.
Any question call 301-725-1313, or email